GAMES ROOM REGULATIONS
- All bookings are non-transferrable and non-refundable.
- Any form of gambling (with money or money’s worth) is strictly prohibited.
- Use of facilities must be in accordance with the purpose approved by SAFRA, and strictly not be used for any religious or political purpose. SAFRA’s decision on whether there will be or is such purpose shall be final.
- The member who made the booking must be present.
- Members and guests must be appropriately attired. Students in school uniform will not be permitted to enter.
- Children below 12 years old must be accompanied by a parent or an adult at all times.
- Members and their guests are responsible for the behaviour of their children/charges in the facility.
- Members will be responsible for the proper usage of equipment within the games room and will be liable for any damages.
- Practise good personal hygiene.
- Observe all other prevailing terms and conditions on usage of the games rooms.
- Bookings can be made via mySAFRA portal, SAFRA mobile app or at our Customer Service counters.
What’s your game? Whether it’s mahjong, poker or blackjack, play with friends and family in the comfort of our Games Room. Check out our Premium Games Room equipped with an automated mahjong table.
Daily, 10am to 3am
||Mon to Fri, 6pm - 3am
Sat, Sun & PH, 10am - 3am
||Mon to Fri, 10am - 6pm
||$16.60 / hr
||$12.95 / hr
||Bye-laws only allow guests to use when member who booked is present.
*All prices inclusive of GST
Games Rooms Rules