As most SAFRA facilities were closed since 7 April 2020 in line with circuit breaker measures, all SAFRA members with a valid SAFRA membership as of 1 April 2020 will receive a three-month complimentary extension of their membership. This move is expected to benefit over 420,000 Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) servicemen and their families. All eligible recipients will be notified in the coming weeks and will have their membership validity periods automatically extended by three months from July 2020.
1. Who is eligible for the SAFRA membership extension?
SAFRA members, and their Dependent members holding an active membership as of 1 April 2020 will be eligible for the membership extension.
2. How many months extension will eligible members receive?
Eligible SAFRA members will have their membership extended by 3 months to cover the period of the closure of our club facilities since 7 April 2020.
3. Do I have to register for the membership extension?
No. Eligible members will automatically be given an extension of membership.
4. When will I receive the membership extension?
The extension will be processed progressively from July 2020.
5. Will I be notified of the membership extension?
6. Will a new SAFRA membership card be issued to me?
7. Who can I contact for assistance on my SAFRA membership or information on the extension?